*To use Secure Connect, your Java needs to be up to date. For a guide on how to update Java, click this*
2. Launch the installer then follow the prompts
3. Select VPN only and wait for the installation to finish
4. Open Forticlient and select ‘Configure VPN’
Wait for the installation to finish
5. For Connection Name, choose what you want to name the connection (We recommend Secure Connect VPN)
Leave Description Blank
For Remote Gateway, enter ‘secureconnect.global’ and customize the port number to 4433.
Enter in your username, then click apply.
6. Now, you should see a screen asking for your username and password. Enter in your VPN username and password you created during signup into the blanks.
7. You can now browse the internet safely!
If you see this pop up, you are connected to the VPN.